Kamis, 04 Maret 2010

pleaze forgive me

my dearezt i know.........i which wrong and
sOrRY ,,,, I often the make your boring
I really really love you but I will tes to go
cErTaIN......your ready iz very very eElpEEl to me,isn't it?
oH my gods,how many mistake to me?
whereas ,,,,,,,
i really really love you bUt i will let to go
altough heavy to the feeling
actually........my heart the feel iz very very sick...............!!!!!!!!!
I hope your can to more patience and
I hope your invent a girl which the more and iz very very perfect
and dont forget smile always oKaY dont concolled {later the handsome gone or nanti ganteng'x ilang looo}

1 komentar:

  1. hey hey da kata2 yang baku tuh!!!
    gw mo txa.. emangx seganteng pa sih you're dearest tuh??? pa segantenk Billy gilman?? he he

    BalasHapus